Skip to main content

Need help identifying bogus NFT's [Ledger]

Good evening, I'm here calling for help to identify some NFT's I received on my Ledger. I assume most, if not all, are fake and attempts to steal my coins if I meddle with them so I'm not touching them with a ten-foot pole. Still, I must admit that I am curious. Could anyone take a look and inform me if I'm right to leave them alone. I've added screenshots below: first of the overview, then the detail screens. If more info is needed let me know. Many thanks in advance.

Overview

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10 submitted by /u/Oneirowout
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/T1qrJH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinbase spot trading volume falls by 52% compared to 2022: Report

Coinbase recorded around $76 billion in spot trading volume, sharply declining compared to the same quarter in 2022. http://dlvr.it/SxL5XP

How Playing Football Helped Me Understand What’s Valuable About Bitcoin

A former college football player reflects on the lessons inherent in the sport and how they prepared him to become a Bitcoiner. http://dlvr.it/SkDbWF

International financial group finds gaps in digital euro legislative package

The Institute of International Finance looked at seven areas where digital euro legislation, which is being developed alongside the technology, is lacking. http://dlvr.it/SwQBzT